Monday, May 5, 2008

Walking to Work

Personal anecdote....

I have approximately a mile walk to and from work. Every day I take a different route depending on how traffic moves and the traffic lights change. No matter the time or weather, I like to keep moving and walking quickly, so my habits tend to be more around traffic than anything else. I never take public transportation to work because walking to and from work helps me prepare for the day, and decompress at the end of the day. That and I tend to use walking as a form of exercise and money saving method.

I also need to have a cup of coffee in the morning. That being said, recently my favorite coffee shop Capriccio at 17th and Locust has closed. I used to make sure that make walk evolved round stopping there, however since closing my walks to work have been very sportatic. I'm sure that my patterns will change once I find a new coffee shop that will take Capriccios place.

No comments: